Thanks to Styrodur®, BASF can look back on 50 years of experience in the XPS market. It was in 1964 that the company began producing this green insulation, which excels with its high quality, diverse applications, and robustness.
Styrodur stands for technology “Made in Germany” and for unique, steadily evolving work to obtain approvals.
Some of the advantages of specifying Styrodur are:
- Environmentally friendly as recycled Co2 used as blowing agent
- Excellent insulating properties
- High compressive strength
- Low water absorption
- Resistant to ageing and decay
- Lightweight yet strong
- Easy to work with and no dust hazardous to health during mechanical processing
- Technical expertise
At FOAMtech we stock a complete range of Styrodur products for a diverse number of construction applications.